Thank you for coming! Please have patience and read carefully, for these words may help save your soul and lead you to eternal joy.
For ages, Man has looked for answers to his origin and meaning of life. According to Proverbs 14:12, "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death". --The true God of creation allowed the door of knowledge to be available to us through His Word. In John 1:1 It reads: "In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the Word was God", and in verse 14 it reads: "the Word became flesh", which is Jesus Christ. There are lots of paths to follow in life and according to Matthew 7:(13-15): "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves".
Colossians 1:26 states: "Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints". -- Why not join the Lord and become one of his saints. "Today is the day of salvation", don't put it off: refer to 2nd Corinthians 6:2: "seek the Lord while he may be found": refer to Isaiah 55:6: "Seek the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near".
There is an urgent call for unsaved people to receive the free gifts of God that includes salvation. Time is running out and none of us know when we're translated from this life to the next. We have a choice to listen (or read), receive and accept the free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ or go on your own and pay your own debt to God. Acts 4:12 states: "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved". That name is Jesus Christ.
1. Romans 3:23 states: "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God".
2. Romans 6:23 states: "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life though Jesus Christ".
3. Romans 5:8-9 states: (8) "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us". (9) "Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him".
Steps to obtain God's free gift of salvation and join Christ kingdom.
1. Acknowledge and "Repent" your sins to God through prayer. refer to Acts 2:38
2. Believe in God's free gift through Jesus Christ death, burial and resurrection for the remission of sins. refer to John 3:16, 1st Corinthians 15:(1-4)
3. Ask Jesus to save you and make Him your Lord. refer to Romans 10:9 states: "That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved".
4. Confess this to someone and believe in your heart as the scripture requires: Romans 10:9
5. ** Note, some Bible teachers say that water Baptism is not a salvation issue, but the early believers got Baptized shortly after receiving Jesus Christ as Lord. Following their committment to the Lord, I recommend getting Baptized. In the book of Acts, new believers were told to be water baptized after professing their faith and its part of receiving Christ. In Acts 22:(6-16): as part of Saul's (later called Paul) conversion, was told by Ananias (a Jewish Christian believer) "arise and be baptized and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord". In Acts chapter 8: (27-39): verse 38 says: "and he commanded the chariot to stand still; and they went down both into the water, both Phillip and the eunuch; and he baptized him." Also in Colossians 2:12 it reads: "Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of God, who hath raised him from the dead".There are many other commands to be baptized. refer to Matthew 28:19, Acts 2:38 and Acts 10:48.
If you did this and you're sincere, then the Holy Spirit just made home in your heart. Ephesians 1:13 states: "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise". You are now one of God's children.
You're a new person in Christ and all things are new: refer to 2nd Corinthians 5:17. Unfortunately God's rival, Satan, is at war with Christians and anything that promotes Christ. The devil, fallen angels and his evil spirits will try to foul up your new life in Christ. read Ephesians 6:11-18 -- You cannot fight these powers on your own. Only with God's help can you fight off the fiery darts that he throws at you. Prayer is the start to fight any upcoming satanic attacks. The Holy Spirit will listen to you and help you continue your new life in Christ. I recommend you attach yourself with a Bible believing Church and associate with believers. Choose one that "only uses the Bible" and not one of their own such as Mormon, and Jehovah Witness's use. Catholic has distorted the Bible, please stay away from them. Catholic, Mormon and certain others promote mediators other than Jesus and are on the wrong track. (examples: Mormons and Joseph Smith, Catholic's praying to Mary). 1st Timothy 2:5 states: "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus". I recommend a good church to attend should be a basic Bible believing church. You want to choose one to "worship the Lord" not just for social times.
We have received grace and that means something we haven't worked for or deserve. Ephesians 2:8 states: "For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God". Our access to salvation is due to the blinding of the Jewish nation (God's chosen people), their rejection of Christ and His crucifixion. Romans chapter 11 brings this out and states that Israel's rejection occurred to save the Gentiles (any person other than Jewish) for a period of time and then God will re-open the eyes of Israel and they will be saved. The commission to lead and spread the gospel to the Gentiles (any person other than Jewish) was given to the Apostle Paul according to Galatians 2:7. This means, Peter was not the commissioned leader of the Gentile church as the Catholic's state, Paul was.
If you have received Jesus, "You're Saved" and now join with Him daily. We're told to "walk in the Spirit": read all of Galatians chapter 5 with emphasis on verse 16. If your new to the Bible you might want to read the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John or at least the Gospel of John. Then read Acts to learn about how Saul/Paul became our Gentile leader and his conversion from being a Pharisee to a follower, believer in Christ and Apostle. Paul has written 14 books of the New Testament and you can find Gods words for you to live your life and encouragement that the church will be saved out of the upcoming tribulation through rapture: refer to 1st Thessalonians chapter 4:15-18 (catching away of the saved in Christ = Rapture) and Paul's writing to assure us that we're not called to God's wrath as written in 1st Thessalonians 5:9: "For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ".
If you find all of this unbelievable and disturbing, it's because the prince of the power of the air (Devil) has blinded your heart, (reference to II Corinthians 4:3-4). Romans 14:11-12 states: "For it is written. As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God". It's your choice, accept him now or later when you will have to pay for your own sins and spend eternity in hell. It's a free gift and the heavenly gifts are overwelming compare to anything you give up today.
I pray the Holy Spirit will draw you to be saved and receive Jesus as your Lord.
Start your day with Galatians 5:16 "Walk in the Spirit" the Holy Spirit will help you if you ask. Get a pocket Bible and carry it with you for tools to guide your life. Go ahead and mark/underline the versus the Holy Spirit leads you to. Talk to God through Jesus and His Holy Spirit. Sing to the Lord when you go through your day as the Spirit leads you. If you don't know any songs start with this one: "On Christ, the solid rock I stand. All other ground is sinking sand...". Praise songs are a good way to worship the Lord and when your driving, sing to the Lord..
SongToWorshipGod (real player) Holy Holy Holy (enter in the presence of God)
SongToWorshipGod (mp3 player) Holy Holy Holy (enter in the presence of God)
Billy Graham's Steps to Peace with God
Author: Darrell, email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write to me if you visited this site, at email@example.com
One more last item: In Hebrews 2:3 gives this warning:"How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him."
Thank you for your patence, please come back again and use this site for your needs.
Prayer: To God, father of our Lord Jesus: that is able to keep us from falling, to our only wise God, be honor, glory and majesty for ever. In Jesus name, Amen..